First of all wish you all a very Happy Diwali! I wish you all a very happy and a prosperous year from everyone at IMBB.
This is my Diwali outfit. Since we were at an absolutely gorgeous location in Koh Samui, we decided to shoot the photos there itself. We shot these photos at a beautiful villa in Four Seasons, Koh Samui. Just like the last Diwali, I ended up a lehenga from Priyal Prakash only. 😀 It was a rainy day so the humidity totally tool toll on my hair but whatever.. 😀
Since the legena was so royal in itself I downplayed the jewellery part. Instead of bangles, I wore big kadas and finished off just a pair of earrings. I wanted to add a touch of green in the outfit so added it though my earrings and potli. I also draped the dupatta in a very conservative way..I don’t know I got into the whole traditional mode. 😀 Hope you like it!
Have a fun and safe Diwali. I had a verryy busy run since the beginning of November. i already need another holiday. 😀 Going home for a few days. Mom’s pampering might do some good. haha!!
See you all verryyyy sooon! I love you. :-* Continue reading
I am sharing this gorgeous Rohit Bal outfit I picked recently. We shot these photos at Four Seasons, Koh Samui. I absolutttely loved the jacket details of the dress and the whole anarkali was so grand. When I wore it the first time, I knew I had to have it in my collection. I wore ghungaroo earrings from Ritika Sachdeva and amazingly managed to find a ghongaroo jooti to go with it . 😀 Added a little special touch with this heritage hair pin I picked from Amrapali. Hope you like it. Wish you alll a very Happy Dhanteras.
I have added a few pointers on how to plan your Koh Samui trip, which you MUST. It was literally heavenly. Hope you find these tips useful. And I’d can’t wait to show you my Diwali outfit. Lovvee you a ton!!
- For Koh Samui we had a flight from Delhi – Bangkok- Koh Samui and Return. Delhi to Bangkok is around 4 hours and a further 1 hour flight to Koh Samui.
- Visa you can get on arrival at the Bangkok airport
- We stayed at Four Seasons Resort, Koh Samui. Highhhly Recommended.
- Things to do in Koh Samui. They have the most stunning beaches- Chaweng Beach is a must visit
- Get a Thai Massage done for sure
- You can do a lot of water sports at Chaweng beach, weather permits. Carry your swimwear for sure.
- Koh Samui hosts the most amazing Full Moon parties at Koh Phangan island. They are held every month on a full moon night. Plan your travel accordingly if you want to attend one. Though these days they host half moon parties as well. So far there is a moon, there is a party in Koh Samui. 😛 All the dates are available online
- Angthong Marine Park is a great tourist attraction.
- Koh Samui is famous for snorkelling. But we went during the rainy season so the day we planned on doing it, they closed the activity for the season. 😛 Gives us a reason to go back again.
- You can visit Koh Samui any time of the year. Avoid the rainy season because the only thing that ruins a beach destination is rain. We had two days of sun and two days of rain so it was still amazing. The rain only made the place more gorgeous. That said all 4 days of rain would have been a bummer.
- What to pack- the regular – light dresses, sunscreen, flip flops, shorts, tees, sunglasses, swimwear.
Posted in Outfits, Travel Tagged amrapali hair pin, antique hair pin, Indian fashion blog, indian festive outfit, Koh samui, koh samui full moon party, Ritika Sachdeva earrings, rohit bal, rohit bal anarkali, Thailand, travel, vian jootis
Here’s my second post from Koh Samui. We spent a whole day at the Four Seasons Resort‘s beach yesterday. It was a gorgeous sunny day. The sea was warm, the wind was soothing, the sand was soft, and the drinks were chilled.
I wore this outfit for a lunch and clicked some pics at the Resort’s Beach House. Hope you like it. Happy Sunday all of you. Talk to you all very soon! Mwwaaahhh!! Continue reading
Posted in Outfits, Travel Tagged dior so real sunglasses, four seasons, four seasons koh samui, Indian fashion blog, indian luxury travel, indian travel blog, Koh samui, luxury travel, river island, Thailand
Sanjeev and I are in Koh Samui for a few days. We are staying at the gorgeous Four Seasons Resort. The first time we saw it yesterday, it reminded us of the Vivanta by Taj Coorg. The eco-friendly cottages are made in the middle of the forest, there is beach right across, we have our own infinity pool and the gorgeous bathroom..Sigh! We are loving this place.
We came here yesterday morning and pretty much spent our time lazying around. I was mostly in the pool and Sanjeev caught up on his sleep. Since it is Karwachauth today, I decided to get dressed up in full glory. 😀 Honestly, as I write I am feeling dead tired but I can’t wait for the moon to rise. This time I would open my fast on the beach. 😀
Wish you all a very Happy Karvachauth. Loooads of love. Will share more pics from our trip soon! :)) mwaaaahhh!! Continue reading
How are you guys doing? Been a while.:)
I attended Shweta Kapur’s 431-88 show at the recent Amazon India Fashion Week. While I was leaving, I bumped into Shyma and Pranav of Huemn (the brilliant designers behind the outfit I wore in Kashmir and Budapest? ). So Shyma asked me ” so are you going to blog about it? “. I said , ” No I don’t blog about fashion shows. I am just attending for Shweta.” But then I came back and thought why don’t I? 431-88 recent SS16 collection is something I absolutely loved and I could share it with you all. So there you go…