How have you all been? My tech karma has gone bonkers. Earlier our home theatre conked out. We got that fixed.Now my laptop has ended up at service centre for days to come. So now I am working on my first MACbook I purchased (the white one that they don’t make anymore). I noticed the IMBB files back from 2011 and I was so overwhelmed seeing the old pics.
Anyway, since the home theatre is fixed now. Sanjeev and I went and purchased some 40 DVDs. We have been watching one movie every single night. Here’s the list .
- Chocolat : Warning- don’t watch it empty stomach. It was yummy, heartfelt and soo nice. I mean you can’t go wrong with a movie that has a ton of chocolate involved in it. Can you?
- Finding Neverland : It is totally a big screen movie but we watched it at home and I couldn’t stop thinking about it for long. Sooo soooo beautiful. Peter Pan fans? Watch it!
- Mary Kom : Watched it at the theatre. BRILLIANT. Huge respect to Priyanka Chopra for playing the great life of Mary Kom so well. She was just so right for the role.
- Lone Ranger : Okay Dokey…
- The Book Thief : A brilliant movie. I am short of words to describe how goood this movie was. It is based in Germany during the time of World War II.
- Drinking Buddies : Rubbish. Don’t bother.
- Transcendence : I watched this movie during the flight. Sanjeev watched it at home. It’s a psycho movie. Both of us ended up feeling weird after watching it. Why Johnny Depp? Why?
I also spent some really good me time at Taj, Vivanta last week. What used to be Claridges at Surajkund is Vivanta now. Totally visit it.
I also got invited to the opening of Smokehouse Deli at DLF Place Saket yesterday. You must totally visit it. It’s like a vintage English tea room and your old smokehouse combined in one. It’s right across F21 on first floor. I can’t wait to have conversations over tea and cakes soon.
How has your week been? I am going out for two days with my parents. It’s been long I have had any trip with them. So I am looking forward to that.. At IMBB, I am just enjoying my crazy review phase. There are sooo many to come and I suddenly feel I don’t have enough time. hahha!!
Have a great week and weekend all of you. Loadss of love and please recommend some more movies for us to watch. Thankkkk you. :-* Continue reading