Hi Everyone, 🙂
How has your week been. Mine has been insanely busy. I had pretty much been working non-stop putting up Bobbi Brown lipsticks and OPI Nail Paint swatches. Now I am so tired that I need a holiday. So basically we have planned a holiday. 😀 Yipppiiieee!! We are travelling once again with our friends. God! how badly I was waiting to travel again.
Anyhoo, I thought I put up a post on the ‘plaid fashion”. Every winters plaid becomes such a huge trend and I totally love it. But plaid is not restricted to just shirts. There are many cool ways you can incorporate plaid in your everyday outfits. Hope you like the post.
Have a great weekend everyone. 🙂
1. Match the different plaid patterns in one outfit. Also, loved the mis of leopard print with plaid.
3. Add fun to an all black outfit with a cool plaid shirt.
4. Again, a cool play of different plaid patterns in an outfit.
5. Love skater skirts? Fin a cute one in plaid pattern and pair it with a patterned tee.
6. Drooling over this plaid blazer. So simple and enough to make a statement.
7. Go the sporty way with a plaid skirt.
8. Find plaid a bit overwhelming? Add just a hint through your accessories.
9. Denim and plaid are a match made in heaven.
10. A perfect outerwear for the upcoming chilly season.
13. Wear red plaid trousers with a long white shirt and a leather jacket.
14. Throw an unbuttoned plaid shirt over a tee for an easy chic look.
15. Go the matchy-matchy way.
16. throw a long statement coat on top of basics.
17. Plaid maxi skirt? Oh yeah!
18. If you are very skinny this is a great way to add a bit of volume – a slouchy jacket with really cool bell bottom plaid trousers.
19. Navy and white plaid trousers with a navy tee – Love!
20. Pair your plaid shirt with a denim skirt!
21-24 And these are some ways I have worn plaid in my outfits.