Hi Everyone, 🙂
We were back in Delhi on Saturday. It’s been just busy since then. It had been such an awesomely awesome trip. I enjoyed every bit of it. The stay was excellent. The food was brilliant. Taj was divine. The company was super fun. 😛 Here are my 5 things you must do during your stay at Amarvilas, Agra.
- Take a dip in their stunning pool. They have a very inviting pool area. Don’t miss it.
- Don’t forget to enjoy your tea/ coffee in their lobby. They have brilliant view of Taj Mahal from their lounge. I sat there for hours reading a book, enjoying my tea and peeking at the Taj.
- Don’t miss out on checking out their boutique area. They have some lovely shops there and of course, Tijori is located in their area.
- If your pocket allows you, try staying in their suites. They are an experience in themselves. Ours was called Rudyard Kipling Suite but there is one suite that has a lovely balcony attached to it. Ask for that one. 🙂
- The food has just been so brilliant. You may try anything from the menu or off it and it would be served to perfection. If you want a recipe for any dish that you may like, feel free to ask the chefs. They are more than welcome to email you the recipe. 🙂
Have a great week ahead everyone. How was your weekend? 🙂
Top : Mango
Shoes Teve Madden
Pants, neckpiece : zara
Clutch : Tijori