My house is buzzing with workers and I am quite stuck at home. To evade the little madness, I lit up my room last night with aroma candles and did a bit of craft work. I have been making crafts since I was in class 5. Thanks to mom who used to enroll me in every possible craft class during summer and winter holidays. In fact, a month before my wedding she enrolled me for a painting class so that I could take that painting to my future home. Rest all the stuff that I have made over the years, she has asked me to make it again (since now I had the talent ) for my own home. Who has ever won an argument with mom?
I made these little coffee bean candles that I have been wanting to do since ages. All the stuff mentioned in this post is preference based. Add or subtract as per your fancy.
Stuff you’d need:
- Coffee Beans
- Glass Pebbles
- Tea Lights
- Gold round balls to add a bit of glam. I plucked mine from the dry flower stick I happen to have.
- Glasses. I love my crockery with golden rims. You can use any glass- vodka shot, martini, wine glass etc.
- In a glass, add first layer of coffee beans.
- Then place the pebbles on top of the coffee beans.
- Then place the golden ball.
- Place tea light right on top.
India fashion blog is talking about:
- adding coffee beans to candles
- coffee beans and candles
- diy coffee bean candle