Hi Everyone, 🙂
Sharing the last set of photos with you all from our London trip. God! what a trip it was. I am missing being there already and I can’t wait to go there already. Just like Paris, it has become my dream to visit London atleast once a year. I hope you enjoy the pics. regarding how to plan a London Trip :
- You must apply for Visa well in advance. They mostly give a good 6 months visa if there are no issues with your passport. I think it is fantastic.
- There are a ton of places to stay in London. if your budget allows you , do look for a place in Central London. It is expensive but gorgeously located from all the main centres and has a lovely charm to it.
- It is best to do the money exchange from here itself. It would be cheaper for you. Coming to cheaper, London is extremely expensive. Every meal, every shopping and every bit of transportation would cost you a boatload. You can travel within London either by Metro (if you can understand their system), or by bus. We mostly travelled by Black cabs and Uber. Uber definitley is verrry cost efficient in comparison.
- Avoid travelling by British Airways at any cost. Horrible Flight.
- We absolutely loved our stay at Four Seasons, Park Lane. We had a smaller room initially but later on request they shifted us to a lovely big room.
- Carry comfy shoes. The amount of walking and shopping your’d end up doing there would literally kill your feet if you end up wearing wrong shoes.
Let me know if you need more details, I’d be happy to share them with you all. 🙂
Until next time. Mwaaaahhh!!! 🙂
White dress : Zara, Trench : Parallel Lines , Shoes : Adidas Originals, Bag : Acne Studios
Black outfit : All Cos, Shoes : Gucci, Mag : Acne Studios, Neckpiece : Payal Khandwala