Hiya Everyone. 🙂
How is the New year coming along for you guys? I am completely disoriented since the time I have stepped in Delhi. The cold is just killing me. I am just being lazy and trying to keep myself functional by sipping mugs of coffee and hot chocolate. 😛
Do you make New Year resolutions? I don’t because I am never able to live up to them. The only thing that I sort of thought at the beginning of last year was that I wanted to get fitter, which I did and some stuff for IMBB, which I fulfilled. So all in all I was quite pleased with myself by the end of 2012. 😀
This year I have a few little things in mind that I want to do. I won’t tag them as resolutions because these are just little things that I want to make a part of my life not for this year but for every year. Here you go
- Make fitness a part of my life than just something I want to do for a month or for a particular year. It keeps my mind clear more than anything else and that ’empty mind’ feeling is something that keeps my mood swings in place and helps me think straight.
- Travel a LOT. This is Mr Husband’s dream and I am very ‘very’ happy to tag along. 😀
- Forgive and forget. I am someone who forgets things but I may not be that forgiving. Life is too short to hold grudges. I want to move forward and be more forgiving.
- Call people more than messaging them. 😛 I am such a messaging junkie. Once someone asked me not to message him because he does not read the messages. So I ‘almost’ stopping calling or messaging that person. 😐 Even Mr Husband has complained so many times ‘ why don’t you just call’. grrr… Okay I’d call more. 😛
- Meet more people. I am not too open about meeting people. Only if I am very comfortable talking to them over the phone or online, I’d go and meet. But I have met such lovely people and made such good friends because I did make an effort at taking that step. So I’d work more on that.
- Buy gifts for friends and family. I did that the whole past year and it was so fulfilling. I want to continue doing that. It brings happiness and I love it. 🙂
And rest is normal- IMBB, patient shopping than impulse shopping (hihi), eat less muffins :P, more home decor, learn how to travel light ( never understood why I need 5 shades of lipsticks + 2 lipliners + 2 glosses for a 3 day trip 😐 ), never buy bottoms online, get more pictures framed of Mr Husband and me, and guess that’s it. 😀
I would looove to hear what your resolutions and aspirations are for the coming year. 🙂
Sharing some pics that Mr Husband clicked on our last day at the Lalit, Goa.