How was your weekend? Mine was mostly wrapping up a ton of stuff that I had missed out on doing over the weekdays. Sunday was mostly a good company of chai while lounged on my couch and enjoyed the
view of the rain.
Black and White outfits are one of my favourites. I find them easiest to style. And they work for pretty much every occasion. Here are some 31 ways that will show you how to wear black and white outfits. Enjoyyy. 🙂
1. Go the slouchy way and add a bit of a gray.
3. Add a hint of neon in shoes.
4. Go the printed pants way and the tone of your shoes with your trousers.
5. Look for interesting tailored black and white clothes. Would reduce your styling part of minimal. 😛
6. Match black and white trousers with a white flowy crop top.
And wear crop tops only if you have washboard abs.
7. Add caps to your outfit to get the sporty look.
8. Add a hint of pastel to the outfit through your shoes.
9. Just a hint of color through bracelets would pep up your black and white ensemble.
10. Has anyone ever gone wrong with a pair of n*de shoes? 🙂
11. Match your lips with clutch to add an interesting pop of color.
12. Throw a bit of neon in your black and white ensemble. I think it looks quite interesting.
13. Match the print of your pants with your top. Keep rest of the elements in solid black or white color.
14. A tartan peek-a-boo looks edgy.
15. Gold high tops add that extra edge without taking away the basic black and white theme of the outfit. The look is amazingly sporty.
16. Add white to your black dress with a huge chunky statement necklace.
17. White dress. Black accessories. Easy Peasy!
18. Introduce black to your outfit through nails.
19. Metallic silver goes very well with black and white clothing and give an overall cool color tone to the outfit.
20. Add tones of red to your ensemble.
21. Add interesting color to your black and white outfit through super chic reflecting sunglasses.
22 -> 31. And here are some ways on how I have styled my black and white outfits. 🙂
This Saturday, I went to meet Nupur and little Nupur. I clicked a shot of li’l Nupur’s feet while she was sleeping. 🙂 Have a great week ahead everyone. 🙂
Also Read :
6 Fashion Lessons From the ‘Gossip Girl’
19 Ways to Style your Blue Jeans
17 Cool Ways to Stack your Bracelets
18 Ways to Wear White Pants
20 Ways to wear a Little Black Dress
16 Ways to Style your Printed Pants