Hi Everyone, 🙂
How was your weekend and Holi? My holi was a little laid back this time. The India-West Indies match totally changed the mood. So the whole day after playing a bit of gulal, I was lazying around on the couch and watching the match. 😛 And I totally lost control on eating gujiyas this time. Dammit! 😛 Sanjeev and I watched Kingsman. Exciting movie! Totally worth watching. 🙂 Yesterday i spent hours over coffee with a friend. So all in all a fabulous weekend. On another note, I am dying the travel again. The thought itself gives butterflies in my stomach. 😛
Anyhoo, since denim is a HUGE trend this season, I thought I’d about various ways on how you can style yours. There are justs sooo many ways to style that one shirt. Hoe you find some inspiration from the post. Have a suuuuppper week ahead all of you. Mwaaahhh!!
Oh! you can also follow me on Facebook or Instagram for day to day updates. 🙂
1. Pair your denim shirt with chinos.
3. Oversized denim shirt with a pencil shirt –> perfection.
4. Loved the easy casual vibe of how denim shirt is worn as layering piece.
5. Pair your denim shirt with a pastel skirt.
6. Throw a white blazer on top of your denim shirt and take a casual outfit to a semi formal one.
7. Loved the pairing of denim shirt with a tartan skirt. 8. Tie it around your waist—always! 😀
9 and 10 . love the pairings with yellow. Who knew… 🙂
11,12 : Toughen up your feminine skirts with denim shirts.
13. Knot up your denim shirt on top of your strapless dress.
15. Pair it with denims.
And worn casually mostly – denim on denim 🙂
Image Source : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15
Also Read :
How to Style a Chambray Shirt
26 Ways to Style Prints
27 Ways to Style Button Down Shirts
20 Ways To Style Crop Tops
11 Responses to 15 Ways to Style your Denim Shirt