Hi Everyone, 🙂
Delhi is getting colder by minute and I am totally digging into my cozy knits, snuggly coats and chic boots. Since it’s a sweater season, I thought I’d share some cool styles on how you can totally up the level of your regular knits and look chicer this winters. 🙂
1. Pair your sweaters with a pair of jeans and booties.
2. Use your sweater as a layering piece underneath your coat.
3. Pair a fun coloured sweater with a printed button down. The little peek-a-boo of the printed shirt would make an interesting outfit.
4. Pair your sweater with a cool pair of trousers. Play with colors from the same color family.
5. Pair it with mini skirt and thigh high boots.
6. Pair a basic knit with a statement sequin skirt.
7. Crop pants with sweater make for an easy chic look.
8. Winter whites. Midi skirt with a cozy knit..easy and adorable.
9. Pair an over size knit with a midi pencil skirt and booties.
10. Pull together a look of fun contrasting colors with a sweater in soft neutral colors.
11. Create a back to school look with a plain sweater by pairing with with a cute peter pan collar shirt and a skater skirt.
12. Looooved the combination of pairing maxi skirt with a slouchy sweater.
13. Pair your oversize knit with cut out booties and rolled up skinny jeans.
14. Don’t stop wearing your shorts in winters. Style them this way.
15. Cinch you sweater with a belt to add shape to your body.
16- 24 And these are some ways I have styled my knits. 🙂
Have a great day everyone. 🙂 How do you style your sweaters? 🙂