Hi everyone, 🙂
How has your week been so far? Mine has been pretty good. I feel a bit energetic and sort of ready to take on the world. hihih! We spent a loovely long evening with a friend a few days back. I haven’t eaten out in a while now. So looking forward to do this this week for sure. 🙂
This is the post about how to style your ankle boots. I personally think that they are sooo versatile and work both for tall and short girls. They give the liberty for enough leg show so that you don’t look short or stubby as it could be in case of some tall boots. Hope you enjoy the post and enjoy wearing your boots till the weather allows! 🙂
Have a suuppper weekend all of you. And don’t forget to suggest any article topics for next Thursday. :-*
1. Pair a coloured pair of ankle boots with a monotone printed trousers and keep the rest of the look in the shades of neutral.
3. Of course abuse them with your jeans! 😀
4. Wear ankle boots with sheer tights and a short denim skirt. 5. Tan ankle boots are a great way to add colour whist still keeping your outfit neutral and soft. 6. Leather leggings / trousers with leather ankle boots. Hello endless legs!7. Wear your ankle boots with a cool pair of boyfriend jeans. 8. A cutesy bundled up look finished off with the ankle boots in the same color palette. Love! 9. The French way of wearing ankle boots. Rolled up trousers , oversized vintage blazer and beret. Couldn’t get more Parisian than this.
10. Take your ankle boots in summer and wear them with an open plaid shirt and a chic playsuit. Reminds me of Diana Penty from Cocktail. 11. You can also pair your ankle boots with a slouchy oversized jumper and skinny jeans.
12. Go the Rihanna way and pair them with a fun pair of printed jeans. In this case..news paper print jeans. 13. Keep everything black and let your shoes make the statement.
14. Match your hat with the color of your ankle boots, tie a plaid shirt around the waist . your simple jeans and tee outfit just got updated. 15. Also, wear your ankle boots with a midid skirt.
16-25 And this is how I have style my ankle boots and booties! 🙂
And I found this really cool image on Pinterest on how to tuck your jeans in boots. I thought it would be worth sharing. 🙂
Image source 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
Also Read :
26 Ways to Style Your Knitwear
20 Ways To Style Crop Tops
21 Ways to Style Your Grey T Shirt
14 Ways to Style Culottes
13 Responses to 25 Outfit Ideas to Style Ankle Boots