Hi Everyone, 🙂
How has your week been so far? Mine has been FANTASTIC to say the least. I had a ton of family time at my cousin’s wedding – dancing, screaming, meeting and greeting. 😀 We also got to celebrate our Anniversary with all our near and dear ones. Still recovering from all the tiredness but it was just an amazing trip! 🙂 I posted some pics on Facebook and Instagram, in case you want to check them out. 🙂
Anyhoo, today’s post is all about those beautiful prints and different ways to style them. I personally am not a big prints girl but I do have to agree that they are a lot of fun.:)
Let’s see. 🙂
1. Mix a statement(y) printed skirt with an understated printed top from a same color family. Bring the whole look together with neutral accessosries.
3. Pick same print pattern in different variations and rock them together. 4. Throw two prints in one look – one is your clothing and second through your sunglasses.
5. If you are bold enough, mix two big patterns – one bigger than the other and bring everything together with one solid neutral color. In this case, a white tee and black accessories. 6. Wear one statement print in your outfit and match it with the colors from the same family. 7. Go bold and mix your prints with your printed clutch. A ton of fun!
8. Mix textures. In this case a lovely mix of an understated printed jeans with a crochet top. 9. Wear printed shoes. Period.
10. Mix big box print with smaller box prints. 11. Make statement with printed sunglasses.
12. Mixing floral with stripes / polka dots is always a lovely idea. 13. Wear head to toe same print. 14. And an ultimate mix of prints.
15-26. And here is some ways I have styled my prints. 🙂
A few updates :
1. I have updated the look book once again. The only problem is that the photos would not link to the original post now but you can still see the outfits. And there is always a search box and links in sidebar in case you want to see a particular post.
2. Mimosa wrote a lovely post on how to style Kurtis and Leggings. You may check it out HERE.
3. Have also added archives in the sidebar. So you may check posts on Monthly basis as well now. 🙂
Have a gorrrrgeous weekend. I love you. :-*
19 Ways to Style your Blue Jeans
18 Statement Necklaces for Summer 2012
11 Ways to wear Vertical Striped Pants
25 Ways to Wear a Pleated Skirt
Image Source 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11
17 Responses to 26 Ways to Style Prints