Hi Everyone, 🙂
As the summer is approaching, button down shirts would become second skin for most of us. I thought it would just be right to see how extensively these can be styled. Hope you like the post.
Have a suuupper weekend all of you. :-*
1. An oversized button down, half tucked in for that easy boho vibe. Love.
4. A high waisted mom jeans with a button down would instantly take you back in chic times.
5. Super oversized shirt with a fit and flare skirt… so pretty. I wish I could sport this in India! 😉 6. A lesson on layering on how to style your button down.
7. Wear your shirts this way this summer. Comfort Perfection.
8. A little peek-a-boo is so cute with this button down shirt styling! 🙂
9. Tried wearing palazzos with a button down? Try!
10. An oversized button down with a fitted skirt, what’s not to like? 🙂 11. Let your statement skirt speak for itself. Pair it with an understated button down shirt.
13. Play of prints and super styling! 14. Can’t wear a strapless dress ? No problem. Wear a button down underneath and you are good to go! 🙂
15. Take an androgynous route with your button down!
16-19 And this is how our lovely IMBB girls have played with their button down shirts! 🙂
20-27 Some ways I have played with mine! 🙂
Image Source 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14
26 Ways to Style Prints
19 Ways to Style your Blue Jeans
18 Statement Necklaces for Summer 2012
11 Ways to wear Vertical Striped Pants
25 Ways to Wear a Pleated Skirt
21 Responses to 27 Ways to Style Button Down Shirts