Hi Everyone, 🙂
I am sharing this gorgeous Rohit Bal outfit I picked recently. We shot these photos at Four Seasons, Koh Samui. I absolutttely loved the jacket details of the dress and the whole anarkali was so grand. When I wore it the first time, I knew I had to have it in my collection. I wore ghungaroo earrings from Ritika Sachdeva and amazingly managed to find a ghongaroo jooti to go with it . 😀 Added a little special touch with this heritage hair pin I picked from Amrapali. Hope you like it. Wish you alll a very Happy Dhanteras.
I have added a few pointers on how to plan your Koh Samui trip, which you MUST. It was literally heavenly. Hope you find these tips useful. And I’d can’t wait to show you my Diwali outfit. Lovvee you a ton!! 🙂
- For Koh Samui we had a flight from Delhi – Bangkok- Koh Samui and Return. Delhi to Bangkok is around 4 hours and a further 1 hour flight to Koh Samui.
- Visa you can get on arrival at the Bangkok airport
- We stayed at Four Seasons Resort, Koh Samui. Highhhly Recommended.
- Things to do in Koh Samui. They have the most stunning beaches- Chaweng Beach is a must visit
- Get a Thai Massage done for sure
- You can do a lot of water sports at Chaweng beach, weather permits. Carry your swimwear for sure.
- Koh Samui hosts the most amazing Full Moon parties at Koh Phangan island. They are held every month on a full moon night. Plan your travel accordingly if you want to attend one. Though these days they host half moon parties as well. So far there is a moon, there is a party in Koh Samui. 😛 All the dates are available online
- Angthong Marine Park is a great tourist attraction.
- Koh Samui is famous for snorkelling. But we went during the rainy season so the day we planned on doing it, they closed the activity for the season. 😛 Gives us a reason to go back again.
- You can visit Koh Samui any time of the year. Avoid the rainy season because the only thing that ruins a beach destination is rain. We had two days of sun and two days of rain so it was still amazing. The rain only made the place more gorgeous. That said all 4 days of rain would have been a bummer.
- What to pack- the regular – light dresses, sunscreen, flip flops, shorts, tees, sunglasses, swimwear. 🙂
Anarkali : Rohit Bal
Shoes : Vian
Hair Pin : Amrapali
Earrings : Ritika Sachdeva