Hi Everyone, 🙂
How is a week coming along for you guys? 🙂 Mine is a mix of both happy and sad. Anyhoo. I have been on such a massive organisation and cleaning spree. So far I have organised my necklaces, all MAC lipsticks, drawers, makeup brushes, bracelets, bags. Organisation works like a charm. 😛 I wanted to do a blazer collection post but I realised that I have packed a lot of my blazers in my wintery clothes. 🙁 So guess you guys would have to wait for a few weeks.. Sorry!
Since I fixed a lot of my necklaces and rearranged them last night, I thought I’d show you some of my statement neckpieces that I have worn a lot over the past one year. 🙂 Of late I haven’t bought any new statement neckpieces because it’s so hot. I am enjoying wearing dainty pieces more these days. 🙂
Let’s start. 🙂
1. This one is from Forever New. It’s beautiful diamante and silver web neckpiece. It sits beautifully around the neck and is ultra light, surprisingly. It looks really nice with a white tee and blazer combo as well. I have worn this HERE.
2. I picked this up from Asos and I love it a lot. I just wish it sat more nicely around the neck. The back part sort of sticks up so most of the time I keep my hair open when I wear this. Have worn this HERE.
3. This is from a designer called Bansari. As much as I love it I saw the same neckpiece in Colaba Causeway in Mumbai being sold for peanuts. 😐 I have worn it HERE.
4. I have lost count of how many times I have worn this necklace. This one is from Zara. It’s neon. It’s light. What’s not to love? 😛 I have worn it HERE.
5. This had been a very staple neckpiece in my winter closet. It goes really nice with all black or all white outfits. I picked it up from some online website …can’t seem to remember now. 🙁
6. This one is also from Forever new. I love the beautiful play of colors in this piece. Have worn it HERE.
7. This is an Outhouse neckpiece. I love the lion head. Very safari. And a head turner. Have worn it HERE.
8. This is one of my most favourite pieces from Zara. I can only hope Zara comes out with more such beautiful pieces. They haven’t done this good a statement neckpiece in a very long time. Have worn it HERE and HERE
9. I am yet to wear it on the blog. But have worn it with lots of button downs so far. This one is from Accessorize. 🙂
10. I this picked up from the House of Blondie. I think it’s called a mat neckpiece. This also has a bit of issue sitting around the neck properly. But I love the play of colors in this neckpiece. 🙂
Do you wear statement neckpiece? Why don’t you post some pics of your favourite pieces on Faux Pas’ Facebook Page? 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone. BIGGG HUGSSS!! :))