Hi Everyone, 🙂
How is a week coming along for you guys? 🙂 Mine is a mix of both happy and sad. Anyhoo. I have been on such a massive organisation and cleaning spree. So far I have organised my necklaces, all MAC lipsticks, drawers, makeup brushes, bracelets, bags. Organisation works like a charm. 😛 I wanted to do a blazer collection post but I realised that I have packed a lot of my blazers in my wintery clothes. 🙁 So guess you guys would have to wait for a few weeks.. Sorry!
Since I fixed a lot of my necklaces and rearranged them last night, I thought I’d show you some of my statement neckpieces that I have worn a lot over the past one year. 🙂 Of late I haven’t bought any new statement neckpieces because it’s so hot. I am enjoying wearing dainty pieces more these days. 🙂
Let’s start. 🙂
1. This one is from Forever New. It’s beautiful diamante and silver web neckpiece. It sits beautifully around the neck and is ultra light, surprisingly. It looks really nice with a white tee and blazer combo as well. I have worn this HERE.
2. I picked this up from Asos and I love it a lot. I just wish it sat more nicely around the neck. The back part sort of sticks up so most of the time I keep my hair open when I wear this. Have worn this HERE.
3. This is from a designer called Bansari. As much as I love it I saw the same neckpiece in Colaba Causeway in Mumbai being sold for peanuts. 😐 I have worn it HERE.
4. I have lost count of how many times I have worn this necklace. This one is from Zara. It’s neon. It’s light. What’s not to love? 😛 I have worn it HERE.
5. This had been a very staple neckpiece in my winter closet. It goes really nice with all black or all white outfits. I picked it up from some online website …can’t seem to remember now. 🙁
6. This one is also from Forever new. I love the beautiful play of colors in this piece. Have worn it HERE.
7. This is an Outhouse neckpiece. I love the lion head. Very safari. And a head turner. Have worn it HERE.
8. This is one of my most favourite pieces from Zara. I can only hope Zara comes out with more such beautiful pieces. They haven’t done this good a statement neckpiece in a very long time. Have worn it HERE and HERE
9. I am yet to wear it on the blog. But have worn it with lots of button downs so far. This one is from Accessorize. 🙂
10. I this picked up from the House of Blondie. I think it’s called a mat neckpiece. This also has a bit of issue sitting around the neck properly. But I love the play of colors in this neckpiece. 🙂
11. Love the pretty pastel blocks in this one. Have worn it HERE and HERE.
Do you wear statement neckpiece? Why don’t you post some pics of your favourite pieces on Faux Pas’ Facebook Page? 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone. BIGGG HUGSSS!! :))
My Top 10 Heels from Zara
18 Statement Necklaces for Summer 2012
Necklines and Necklaces
38 Responses to My 11 Most Worn Statement Necklaces