This post on ‘how to style a black leather jacket’ was requested by Ramya. So here it is. 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone. 🙂
1. pair it with red denims.
2. pair it with a plaid shirt and a denim skirt.
3. Play with textures. Lace and leather go really well together.
4. play with shades of grey.
5. pair you leather jacket with a faded or acid wash grey denims.
6. again a play of textures. Sheer flowy feminine dress toughned up with leather accents.
7. pair with with floral / printed pants.
8. with denim cut offs.
9. pair with a houndstooth pattern.
10. love this laidback styling – rolled up boyfriend jeans with sandals.
12. add a pop of neon.
13. pair with with a chambray shirt.
14. an full red dress with a leather jacket.
15. go the androgynous way.
16. pair with with a coloured midi skirt.
17. Can you ever go wrong with a mickey mouse shirt? 😛
18. pair up your leather jacket witha side slit maxi skirt.
19. one more maxi skirt styling.
20. love the play of big scarves.
21 and 22.And here’s how I have styled my leather jackets.
Also Read :
31 Ways to Wear Black and White Outfits
6 Fashion Lessons From the ‘Gossip Girl’
19 Ways to Style your Blue Jeans
17 Cool Ways to Stack your Bracelets
18 Ways to Wear White Pants
20 Ways to wear a Little Black Dress
16 Ways to Style your Printed Pants