Hi Everyone, :))
Since I am so obsessed with midi skirts (especially the circle skirts) at the moment, I thought I’d share some ideas on how to style your midi skirts. And who better to start this post with other than Dita Von Teese. 🙂
Hope you enjoy this post 🙂
1. Pair midi skirts with a feminine fitted tee.
3. Go for a V neck jumper in winters.
4. Pair with with a pretty blouse in same tone.
5. Self explanatory. 😉
5. pair your midi skirt with a polo tee for casual look.
6. Pair your midi skirt with a polo neck top/ jumper.
7. Go the knotted crop top way.
8. Play with the stripes in your skirt and top.
9. Wear a full sleeve fitted top with your maxi skirt and add a cute bow belt.
11. Pair with with a round tee and V neck jumper combination. Don’t forget the belt. 🙂
12. One of my favourite casual look for midi skirt. Pair it with a easy sweatshirt.
14. Pair it with a casual spaghetti top and add a thin belt around the waist.
19. A lovely semi fitted basic jumper can make your midi skirt stand out.
21. Pair your skirt with a chambray skirt.
23. A casual slouchy sweater would prevent the look from being too feminine…if that’s the kind of look your are going for that is. 🙂
24-30 And here’s how I have styled some of my midi skirts in past. And you’d get to see me in more such skirts in future. 🙂
Have a great day everyone. 🙂
32 Ways to Style Maxi Skirts
31 Ways to Wear Black and White Outfits
6 Fashion Lessons From the ‘Gossip Girl’
19 Ways to Style your Blue Jeans
17 Cool Ways to Stack your Bracelets
18 Ways to Wear White Pants
20 Ways to wear a Little Black Dress
16 Ways to Style your Printed Pants
22 Ways to Style a Black Leather Jacket