Hiya Everyone, 🙂
How is the week coming along for you guys? Sanjeev and I dined at two of our favourite places – Moet’s Sizzler’s on Tuesday and Cafe Diva with friends last night. It was quite chilled out and relaxing! 🙂
Anyhoo, I haven’t done a post such as this in a while so I thought I’d put this up. 🙂
3. Go monochrome with a pop of color. In this case, shoes.
4. Again, monochrome with a pop of color. Bag, this time.
5. Go completely monochrome.
6. Play with patterns and textures. In this case, a fun ruffle top in a basic color but that adds a bit of extra to the outfit as opposed to if she were wearing a plain white top.
7. Dare to go all out with different prints?
8. If you have washboard abs, go all out with crop tops and high waisted printed pants.
10. Pair your printed pants with a pop of color picked up from the pants itself and the balance everything out with neutral accessories / outerwear.
12. Match up your pants and blazer in the same print. Very chic!
14. Pair them up with a matching top.
15. Pair them up with a chic blazer.
16. Go the laid back pyjama style
Hope that helped to those of you who were a bit confused about how to style printed pants. 🙂
Btw I deleted my instagram account last night. It was getting too obsessive and was coming in my way of life. So, I let it go. Honestly, I am feeling free. I have way too much internet in my life already and a no-instagram life feels just a tad bit better. 😀 I just want to thank you to all those who followed me there. It was fun! I’d totally be around on Faux Pas’ facebook page , you may join that if you want to. 🙂
Have a great week ahead everyone. HUGGGSSS!! 🙂