My second half of the week was super exciting.
- Started with awesome drinks and dinner night with friends.
- Had a super exciting haircut from Rod Anker. Loving my hair so much after a really long time.
- Had a coffee date with a stranger. Sanjeev freaked out when I told him. It was fun So I was having coffee alone and had occupied two very comfy couches at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. A lady came in and sat on seats next to me. The seats were uncomfortable. She looked uncomfortable. So I asked her to join me if she wanted to. She did. We chit chatted over our vanilla lattes on life, marriage, friends etc. Said good byes. Her name was Gayatri. Not sure if I’d meet her again.
- And Sundays as usual are busy. For me it turned out to be very productive. I slept well last night.
So how was your weekend?
Some random pics!
One of the best Margaritas I had at friend’s home..well we drank it in whiskey glasses. , clickety click before the haircut, with Rod Anker from Monsoon Salon after the haircut excitement. , random selfie.
Zara’s winter window display, two tone shoes.. love this yellow, cute socks from F21 and guess what? they were Rs 89 each. , yummy chocolate and banana shake at American Diners.
Top, Skirt : Zara
Booties : Aldo
Clutch : FCUK
Watch : Daniel Wellington
Neckpiece : Eina Alhuwalia
India fashion blog is talking about:
- leather jacket offers at elante mall Chandigarh