Hi Everyone, 🙂
I barely got time to share anything on social media for the past 2 days we spent in Sydney. So here’s is the whole dose of what all we did. The trip is moving faster than I am able to blog. Anyway, let me take you around. 🙂
We spent some time moving around the city. i wore this easy khaki dress. it’s like a mini kaftaan with big armholes, very roomy and perfect for travelling esp when you have to eat at all the yummy bakeries that are out there. 😛
We did a full day tour to the blue mountains , Featherdale wildlife park and finished off with a gorgeous river cruise. It was a gorgeous day, a bit cold but later the day cleared out and we got to spend a lovely time around. That’s how the day went.
- We made a stop at katoomba echo point for coffee and basically echo. 😀
- Then drove up to the blue mountain where we experienced a super steep crazy train ride down the mountain.
- Then we did a bit of a hike. You can choose to do longer ones but we had limited time.
- Then we took a cable car up to the mountain.
- Made a pit stop for lunch at a gorgeous little village called Leura. It was almost like a fairytale town with little cafes, gorgoues tress, autumn leaves..dreamy at its best.
- Then we went to the Featherdale Zoo. OMGG Koalas!! You’d die of their cuteness. 😛
- Then we were dropped at a point for a river cruise. BEST THING EVER!
It looks like a lot of things in one day but I felt we had sufficient time to do everything. Just ask your hotel desk for a blue mountain tour. We did the tour via AAT Kings both in Melbourne and Sydney. Highly recommend them.
The next morning before the flight we spent some time lazying around taking walks near the Sydney Harbour, stopping for a coffee and soaking in the last bit of this gorgeous city. OMG!! I can’t wait to come back here already. We seriously needed a few more days there. 🙂
But Sydney has been our favourite so far. It got madly hectic for us but we loved every single bit of it. The Four Seasons hotel, the experiences we gathered, the food, the people…. it was pure love! I hope you enjoy the photos and donnn’t forget to check out the video. 🙂 . Talk to you soon! Loooadss of love.
Here’s your cheatsheet of must do things ins Sydney
- Featherdale Zoo
- River Cruise
- Sydney Bridge climb
- Drinks by the Sydney harbour and def photos with Sydney Opera House in the background. 🙂
- Spend some time at the Bondi beach. Take a dip at Bondi Icebergs
- If your health permits you, take some gorgeous walks. We did Coogee to Bondi.
- Shopping at Queen Victoria’s
- Darling Harbour is worth visiting any day. They do fireworks every Saturday night.
- Waverly Cemetery. a hard to believe view.
- Have gelatos by the Sydney harbour.
- Walk around. It’s stunning! Stop by for coffee every now and then. 🙂
Let me know if you need any more info. 🙂
Dress, Shoes : Cos, Bag : Acne Studios