Hi Everyone, 🙂
How have you all been? 🙂 My tech karma has gone bonkers. Earlier our home theatre conked out. We got that fixed.Now my laptop has ended up at service centre for days to come. So now I am working on my first MACbook I purchased (the white one that they don’t make anymore). I noticed the IMBB files back from 2011 and I was so overwhelmed seeing the old pics. 🙂
Anyway, since the home theatre is fixed now. Sanjeev and I went and purchased some 40 DVDs. We have been watching one movie every single night. Here’s the list .
- Chocolat : Warning- don’t watch it empty stomach. 😀 It was yummy, heartfelt and soo nice. I mean you can’t go wrong with a movie that has a ton of chocolate involved in it. Can you? 😉
- Finding Neverland : It is totally a big screen movie but we watched it at home and I couldn’t stop thinking about it for long. Sooo soooo beautiful. Peter Pan fans? Watch it! 🙂
- Mary Kom : Watched it at the theatre. BRILLIANT. Huge respect to Priyanka Chopra for playing the great life of Mary Kom so well. She was just so right for the role.
- Lone Ranger : Okay Dokey…
- The Book Thief : A brilliant movie. I am short of words to describe how goood this movie was. It is based in Germany during the time of World War II.
- Drinking Buddies : Rubbish. Don’t bother. 😛
- Transcendence : I watched this movie during the flight. Sanjeev watched it at home. It’s a psycho movie. Both of us ended up feeling weird after watching it. 😛 Why Johnny Depp? Why? 😛
I also spent some really good me time at Taj, Vivanta last week. What used to be Claridges at Surajkund is Vivanta now. Totally visit it. 🙂
I also got invited to the opening of Smokehouse Deli at DLF Place Saket yesterday. You must totally visit it. It’s like a vintage English tea room and your old smokehouse combined in one. It’s right across F21 on first floor. I can’t wait to have conversations over tea and cakes soon. 🙂
How has your week been? 🙂 I am going out for two days with my parents. It’s been long I have had any trip with them. So I am looking forward to that.. 🙂 At IMBB, I am just enjoying my crazy review phase. There are sooo many to come and I suddenly feel I don’t have enough time. hahha!!
Have a great week and weekend all of you. Loadss of love and please recommend some more movies for us to watch. Thankkkk you. :-*
Outfit Details :
Dress: Bodice by Ruchika Sachdeva (more on outfit HERE)
Bag : YSL / Saint Laurent
Vest, Shoes : Zara
Ring : Manish Arora for Amrapali
Key Necklace : F21
Brooch : Bought from Jordan