Hi Everyone, 🙂
Sanjeev and I had one full day for us to spend in Paris. The choice was between the Palace of Versailles or Disneyland Paris. Well!! we chose to head to Disneyland and it was one of the most fun day of our Paris Trip. Disneyland truly is the ‘Happiest Place on Earth’. There are thousand of people in the park and all you see is happiness all around. Little kids dress up as Disney characters, adults getting into their kids mode, someone buying a fluffy candy, someone getting ready to meet their fav disney character, someone taking pictures, and someone proposing to his love. Disneyland is a dream come true. If you EVER get a chance to visit this fantasyland, don’t miss it! 🙂
You may check a little video of parade HERE
Some Tips for visiting Disneyland :
- Disneyland Paris is a little far off from the city. It almost takes an hour to reach there. You can take a taxi or a direct train that goes to Disneyland.
- Wear your most comfortable shoes and clothes. The place is HUGE. You’d have to walk around a lot to see various parks. In our case the weather kept changing so wearing a blazer was a good idea.
- Don’t bother about carrying eatables with you. You have the cutest restaurants there and you’d love to explore those.
- You can buy a whole lot of merchandise from Disneyland – clothes, mugs souvenirs, luggage etc. If you don’t want to carry stuff all the way back, there are Disney shops all around Paris. You may pick your disney merchandise from there. 🙂
- Don’t forget to take your camera. 😀
- The tickets were 88 Euros per person for a day. You don’t have to pay for visiting the parks inside. But you would have to pay extra for the merchandise and food.
- Disneyland is a very big place. So leave early in morning so that you have ample time to explore the place.
- Pick up a map of disneyland from the info counter when you enter. That would give you a general idea about the shows and the location of other places inside Disneyland. 🙂
Clothes : Everything Zara
Shoes : New Balance
Bag : Chanel
Minnie Hairband : Bought from Disneyland. 🙂
More posts from our Europe Travel