Hi Everyone, 🙂
We spent around 4 days in Sydney. Check : When you plan a trip to Sydney, plan it for atleast a week. It is probably one of the most magical cities we have come across. Not only it is such a stunner in terms of natural beauty but Australians have created magic with the manmade things as well. There is soooo much to do here and yet find a whole lot of places to chill and relax too. I am sharing a few things in the post that we did –
- A 3 hour hike from Coogee to Bondi Beach. Do it only if you are a bit fit. It is very tasking. But it is so worth it. The scenery, the sea, and the energy of the people around it makes it all worth it. You get to see the magical Bondi Icebergs too. You can do the walk from Bondi to Coogee as well..whatever you prefer. In that case you’d want to spend time at the Bondi beach and then take a hike. But I feel once you become a beach bum, all you want to do is take a shower and grab some meal.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb : One of the most unique experience we have experienced. I mean it is scary to think that you’d be climbing a bridge that is miles above the sea but it is very safe. You are attached to the bridge all the time. They take photos for you so you don’t get distracted and also enjoy the climb wholeheartedly. You don’t have to be very fit to do this. It’s a slow easy climb. There were some elderly people in our group as well that climbed with us. 🙂
- Did some shopping and spent some time at the Queen Victoria Building.
- Had dinner at the Darling Harbour and enjoyed the gorgeous views. They do fireworks every Saturday.
- Woke up to the stunning scenery everyday. We stayed at the Four Seasons and it was every bit worth it. Beautifully located and had stunning views. We could not get Park Hyatt that is right at the coast. If you can, definitely give it a go.
- Also spent one lazy evening at the Sydney Opera house and grabbed some gelatos on our way back. 🙂
And this is not it. There is more to come. Wait for it! :)) Until next time. I love you a tonnnn!!!
Passed the waverly cemetry. A little history- The Waverley Cemetery opened in 1877 and is a cemetery located on top of the cliffs at Bronte in the eastern suburbs of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is noted for its largely intact Victorian and Edwardian monuments. They even have a website. 😐 http://www.waverleycemetery.com/
Sydney Bridge Climb : The Sydney BridgeClimb is open to anyone who is in good health and over the age of 10. Climbs begin at regular intervals from early in the morning through to the evening, and all the equipment you need is provided. read more about it HERE
Spent some time at the Sydney Opera House! The views outside are better than the inside. : P
Outfit Details :
Hike Outfit : Shorts : Zara, Tee : Billabong, Shoes : Adidas, Bag : Acne studios, cap : nike; Bikini : H&M
At Sydney Opera House Skirt, Top, Shoes : Cos Stores, bag : Chanel
Bridge Climb : Legging, shoes : Nike., cap : adidas, Tee : Lee