20 Ways to Style Long Coats
The season of long cozy coats has arrived. I have decided to venture into coloured blazers as opposed to my regular greys and blacks. let’s see how far I succeed. Black attracts me like magnet and I can’t help it. 😛
Anyhoo, long coats are not restricted to be worn with jeans and boots. There are various ways to style them. Let’s see. 🙂
1. If you have a statement coat, let it do the talking. In the pic below both the style and the color are stunning enough to make a statement.
3. A muted coloured long coat thrown over a colored outfit to balance out the whole look.
4. If you are skinny , you can totally play with the slouchy layers. (right pic)
5. Pair your long coat with a fun printed trouser.
6. Pairing your long coat with boots and skinny jeans is always a good idea.
7. Play with the lengths. Pair your long coat with cropped pants.
8. Pick up a statement coat and let that do the talking by keeping everything else basic.
9. Pair your long coat with formal trousers in the same color family.
10. Pair it with maxi skirt and boots.
11. A fun styling using different lengths of long coats.
12. Long coat pairing with boyfriend jeans and high heels.
13. Wear your belted long coat as a dress
14. Have fun with colors in your outfit and pull everything together with a muted long coat.
15. A lovely vintagey styling.
16-20 and that’s how I have styled my long coats. Hope to show more soon this winters! 🙂
Adding SriDevi’s pic from English Vinglish on Surabhi’s request. For those of you who wear sarees, wearing a belted coat on top looks super chic. Have seen my mum do it and I think I want to do it myself as well. 😀
Do you like wearing long coats? How do you style them? 🙂
Have a super awesome weekend everyone! 🙂
More Styling Posts :