This one is from Ramya, who wanted to know how to style the Palazzo pants. I personally had a palazzo pants phase but now I prefer maxi skirts/ dresses more. But palazzo pants, if done well can look really chic. Hope you enjoy reading the post.
1. I mean I had to start with this. Pair your printed palazzo pants with an easy flowy tank in a solid color.
2. Throw on a blazer to make your outfit a bit streamlined.
3. If you are slender, you can go the slouchy way by pairing flowy palazzo pants with the an equally flowing button up. Loe the play of colors in the outfit.
4. Pair them up with a simple tee.
4. Add cropped jacket and booties to toughen up the look.
5. Wear your palazzos in winters by pairing them up with a cashmere and a leather jacket.
6. Cinch you waist with a belt and pair your pants with a tank top. Statement jewellery never hurts!
7. A crop top is always an option if you are blessed with washboard abs.
8. Pairing with a tank top, again.
9. This could be your perfect airport style.
10. Pair your pants with a long light weight cardigan.
11. A perfect way to style palazzos for a dressy evening.
12. Balance out the volume of the pants by wearing a fitted jacket on top.
13. The androgynous take on palazzos.
14. Can also be worn with a chambray shirt.
15. a perfect work wear can be created by pairing tailored palazzos with feminine tops.
16. Statement palazzos and fitted tank, Anushka is working the look!
32 Ways to Style Maxi Skirts
31 Ways to Wear Black and White Outfits
6 Fashion Lessons From the ‘Gossip Girl’
19 Ways to Style your Blue Jeans
17 Cool Ways to Stack your Bracelets
18 Ways to Wear White Pants
20 Ways to wear a Little Black Dress
16 Ways to Style your Printed Pants
22 Ways to Style a Black Leather Jacket
What and How to Shop at Zara
India fashion blog is talking about:
- how to wear palazzo pants
- what to wear with palazzo pants
- palazo pants
- how to style palazzo pants